Doctor of Laws,
President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Moldova "SINDLEX"
Born on 14 April 1959 vil.Băcio, Chisinau city.
1976 graduate of the school of vil. Băcioi.
1976-1977, local-farm worker.
1977-1979 military service.
1979-1998 - service in the Ministry of Internal Affairs:
1979-1981 - militiaman the guard station beside extradepartamentală District Executive in Committee "October"
1981-1983 - group commander of the department under the security extradepartamentală District Executive in Committee "October"
1983-1985 - student of Middle School Special Militia "F.Dzerjinschi"
1985-1988 - the militia inspector of the Department of Internal Affairs District Executive in Committee "Оctober"
1988-1990 - deputy commander for educational work company battalion patrol-sentry service independent of the Internal Affairs Division of the Executive Committee or City. Kishinev
1990-1991 - company commander for educational work of the Independent Battalion patrol-sentry service of the Internal Affairs Division of the Executive Committee or City. Kishinev
1991 - The deputy commander of the battalion, battalion chief of staff of the service patrol sentinel No.1 or the Directorate of Internal Affairs, Kishinev
1991-1993 - Lecturer cycle secondary school administrative law Special Militia "F. Dzerjinschi"
1993-1994 - Lecturer of the Department "administrative activity OAI" a National Police Academy
1994-1997 - lecturer-superior of the Department "administrative activity OAI" a National Police Academy
1997-1998 - Head of Department "administrative activity OAI" Police Academy "Stefan cel Mare"
1995-1998 - President of the Syndicate of police of R.Moldova
1998 - Director of the College of Criminology at the AICRM
1998-1999, rector of the Criminology Universitet
1999 - 2003 President of the University of Criminology Universitet
Since 2003 - President of the Syndicate of Workers of Education and Education "VIITORUL".
Since 2009 - President of the Syndicate of "DEMNITATE".
From April 2012 - President of the Federation of Trade Unions "SINDLEX"
Member of the General Council and Confederal Committee of the Confederation of National Trade Unions of Moldova.
Member of the Council of the European Police Union (EPU)
1983-1985, the middle school special militia of MIA the USSR. Kishinev
From 1988 to 1991. Upper School of the USSR or MIA. Kiev city.
1994-1997, PhD studies at the Academy of Ukraine MIA in the Kiev city.
- "Distinguished Service" third degree,
- "For flawless service" Grade II
- "For flawless service" degree,
- "In contrast to the protection of public order",
- "For the works in education",
- "Defender of the Fatherland"
- "For distinguished service in the Ministry of Internal Affairs"
- "Golden Eagle"
- "10 Years of the Police Academy" Stefan cel Mare ""
- "20 Years Ministry of Internal Affairs"
- "10 years CCCEC"
- "Badge of Honor" Confederation of Free Trade Unions of the Republic of Moldova "Solidarity"
- "Badge of Honor" of the National Confederation of Trade Unions.
- Michael Laşcu, Legal qualification of thieves, Chisinau, 2002;
- Michael Laşcu, Burglary offenses against property system (material science teacher), Chisinau, 2003;
- Michael Laşcu, Offenses against property, Chisinau, 2003;
- Michael Laşcu, Svetlana casing, criminal executive law, 2003.
- Michael Laşcu, Octavian Pop, Aspects of theory and practice in relation to the offense of causing death or injury strikes, Chisinau, 2001;
- Nicholas Halls, Michael Laşcu, Nongovernmental sector in Moldova, Chisinau, 2002;
- Octavian Pop, Michael Laşcu, Public parole in criminal law, Chisinau, 2002;
- Michael Lascu, Ohrimenko B. Introduction to the legal profession, 2001
- Lascu M., V. Ohrimenko, The law enforcement bodies of the Republic Moldova.2002,
- Michael Lascu, Ina Dorfman, Administrative offense and administrative responsibility, 2002.
- Michael Lascu, Ina Dorfman, Administrative Process, 2002.
- Michael Lascu, Nicholas Jaworski, Prison Law, 2002.
- Michael Lascu, Nicholas Jaworski, Prison Law, training aids, 2002.
He has published over 20 scientific articles in specialized periodicals staff.
Hobbies: Music, dancing, tourism
Marital status: Married, three children, six grandchildren